After playing soccer professionally for 2 years, Dani began a 13 year career at Matco Tools where he was promoted through the ranks from Customer Service through Promotions Manager, Product Manager and finally Marketing Manager. In that time, Dani also received his BS & MBA Degrees in Marketing from Kent State University. In October of 2008, Dani joined his good friends Thom & Tony in an effort to help take ATA to the next level. His product management and marketing experience at the corporate level have become an unique asset to ATA's approach to marketing and advertising and he now leads ATA's digital and web services platforms as well. Dani & his wife Jen welcomed their first child - a son named Kai Daniel - in October 2016 and, in his "spare" time, he loves to play the guitar and still finds time to kick the ball around a little.
Areas of expertise:
- Product development and lifecycle management, competitive analysis, marketing research and commercialization for flagship manufactured product lines
- Production capacity, service level, and inventory management
- Web development and digital platform strategy
- HubSpot Inbound Certified
Examples of his results include:
- Managed flagship Tool Storage product line to consistent 10% annual revenue growth ($39M JOP to $51M in 3 years) in market that grows at 2% annually with 4% of the growth coming from price increases. During this time, improved Standard Margins from 56% to 59% by leading New Product Development process to introduce over 25 new items in the product line and defining three distinct product categories within the line based on end-user driven feature sets that also allowed for improved efficiencies and COS reductions.
- Managed and implemented programs around sourced product lines including safety equipment and lighting with consistent growth to meet revenue and margin objectives for each line